R-407C is a non-azeotropic HFC refrigerant gas mixture, with zero depletion to the ozone layer, used in new air conditioning and air conditioning equipment. It is also an indirect substitute (retrofit), in R-22 equipment with positive and medium temperatures.
R-407C is a refrigerant similar to R-22 in terms of working pressure, capacity and energy efficiency for positive and medium evaporation temperatures. It requires the draining of the original oil (mineral or alkylbenzene) and its replacement with a synthetic POE oil. R-407C has a very high temperature glide, so it is recommended in case of a leak in the low pressure line (steam), not to recharge since the mixture present in the system will be very decomposed and the equipment will not work satisfactorily. The composition of the remaining vapor phase in the packages will have deviated from the product specifications.
· Commercial and domestic air conditioning systems in general.
· Rooftop units.
· Supermarket storage equipment.
· Food Storage.
· Cold rooms.
· Refrigerated transport.
- High temperatures
- Average Temperatures
- New installations
· It does not damage the ozone layer, ODP = 0.
· It requires the change of mineral or alkylbenzene oil for POE synthetic oil.
· Allow to maintain existing equipment.
· In the event of a leak, empty and carry out a new full charge.
· Discharge temperatures lower than R-22, which prolongs the life of the compressor.
· It achieves a cooling capacity and energy efficiency similar to that of R-22 in most systems.
Global warming potential GWP (GWP) = 1774
· Boiling point at 1,013 bar (ºC): -43.5
· Temperature slip or glide (ºC): 7.4
· Saturated vapor density at 25ºC (kg / m3): 43.33
UN number: 3340
· Safety classification: A1. Low toxicity and non-flammable.
· Always charge in liquid phase.